Permit Extensions/Restoration

Syel Immigration helps you extend your permit if your circumstances have changed and want to remain in Canada.

If your permit has been expired, Syel Immigration can assist in reviewing your permit details, help you understand your current circumstance and guide you on the steps to take for us to help you restore your current status.

Book Your Free Consultation!